a little gifty

sent this off the other day as part of a little swap.

Noodlehead   a little gifty tutorial sewing
Complete with a divider, single card holder, and detachable wrist strap (which can also double it’s function as a key fob type thingy).
Noodlehead   a little gifty tutorial sewing
If you’ve made a gathered clutch or some other super cute creation using my tutorials, go ahead and add it to the flickr group, I love too see what you’ve been making.
Noodlehead   a little gifty tutorial sewing

P.S.  If you’re selling gathered clutches online let me know because I’m working on putting together a post showcasing the current sellers.  Just send me an email or leave a comment here.

Noodlehead   a little gifty tutorial sewing

19 Responses to a little gifty

1. Lorie 07.14.2010 at 8:55 am #

Where do you buy your hardware (clip for the strap)?

2. alissa 07.14.2010 at 9:02 am #

Love it Anna. And I’m sure the lucky gal who receives it as part of the swap is sure to love it too!

3. Amanda Brantley 07.14.2010 at 9:46 am #

Okay Anna, want to swap something with me? : )

4. Claire Gale 07.14.2010 at 9:54 am #

love that, will defo have to give it a go:)

5. Jessabells 07.14.2010 at 10:05 am #

Love it. I like to use clutches instead of bags when I’m running somewhere quick. I usually leave it in my bigger bag and just move it bag to bag.

6. hilltopmom 07.14.2010 at 10:32 am #

I love the text on the fabric. I need to make one of these clutches. They are so cool.

7. affectioknit 07.14.2010 at 10:44 am #

Super cute!

8. SummersDesigns 07.14.2010 at 11:55 am #

I love it, sooo cute! I have really liked seeing those gathered clutches. Makes me want to do something like that.

9. Mary 07.14.2010 at 12:02 pm #

Cute! I love the bold fabric combo on this one :-)

10. CraftCrave 07.14.2010 at 12:57 pm #

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

11. Caroline ~ TrilliumDesign 07.14.2010 at 1:57 pm #

This one turned out beautiful! I really love that black print fabric – cool. I still need to make mine up for my swappy partner.

12. Vanessa 07.14.2010 at 3:58 pm #

Cute bag Anna!

I’ve given you the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Come by and pick it up at my blog!

13. britt 07.14.2010 at 6:38 pm #

Ooh! I like the way the word fabric scrunches up. (At least it looks like words to me…) The fabrics you chose make for an interesting mix.

14. Regan Rothery 07.14.2010 at 6:38 pm #

Anna, I just love that you allow folks to use your patterns to make items for sale. I think that’s wonderfully generous of you! I must say that having a craft booth at our local farmer’s market has been on my mind the past couple of years, but I just need the gumption to make enough stuff to stock it. After making five of these for family (and myself of course, I’m not that selfless!), I’ve got to say that they are so darling and fun, and are really quick and easy! Perhaps a booth of gathered clutches is in my future????? ;)

15. Anna 07.14.2010 at 10:05 pm #

hey lori – I’ve purchased my hardware for this clutch from beingbags on etsy.

And thank you everyone who comments here, wish I could email you all. I love being able to connect with you guys, it really means a lot!

16. Krissyanne Jewelry Creations 07.14.2010 at 11:56 pm #

This one turned out super cute! :)

Also, I just purchased the pattern for this (I didn’t know it was available as something I could sell until I looked at the tutorial again and saw this post when searching for it!) and plan on selling these in my Etsy shop (krissyannedesigns.etsy.com). I figured I’d post a comment since you asked for it in this post. :)

17. Sandy a la Mode 07.15.2010 at 2:51 am #

this is definitely on my to-do list!!! :) and once i make it, i will add it to the flickr group!!

18. Nancy 07.15.2010 at 9:43 am #

That is a nice clutch. I love your choice of fabrics. You have a very lucky swap partner!

19. inday_adin 07.22.2010 at 12:48 am #

It’s a cute little one! :)