Well, Rachel was kind enough to narrow it down to 9 entries for me, but still, it was incredibly difficult to chose just one pillow.
Starting at the top left:
1. mod mosaic pillow in Good Folks by Don’t Call Me Betsy.
2. purple dresden plate pillow for Grandma by Blue Elephant Stitches
3. trellis-inspired pillow in Central Park by The Rebel Homemaker
4. the “love machine” pillow by Maureen Cracknell Handmade
5. pluses pillow in Innocent Crush by i like orange, too!
6. fresh, fussy-cut pillow by i have to say…
7. picket fence-inspired pillow by Made on Maple
8. Sherbet Pip log cabin pillow by Belle + Bee
9. (crocheted!) owl pillow for Valentine’s by Meghan
There are great design stories and even a tutorial in there, but one really stuck out to me. Not only was it artfully created, but done with detail and love. I think anything created with that much love for someone, there’s no way it wouldn’t shine through!
Oh, and don’t worry if you didn’t have time to make or enter a pillow this month, there will be plenty of opportunity for that in the coming months. The judge for February is Rita from Red Pepper Quilts and for March it’s the lovely Aneela of Comfortstitching!
Congrats Jolene, Rachel will be in touch with your shorty. ♥