Hope it doesn't bore you, but I had made another version of my bias trimmed cardigan tutorial for Natalie. I desperately wanted to use this little tiny floral trim I had swapped with Adrianne of Crafterhours. It was perfect, who doesn't love pre-made bias tape?! I'll take it!
This was actually the first cardigan I made, so it's a smidge different than the tutorial - just added pleats to the tops of the shoulders because I had cut it way too big.
The other things I made, did you notice? The little shot cotton skirts (even though it looks like chambray) to go with their cardigans. It was last minute, but then, a simple gathered skirt doesn't take any time at all, maybe I'll go through my whole fabric stash and make a million skirts, maybe not. Anywho, I whipped them up as quick as I could. Came in pretty handy that I had finally written the girls' measurements down using this Child Measurement Chart from Owly Baby.
I added a couple little pintucks at the bottom of Natalie's skirt, I think they're divine.
[thought I should throw this in here again just so you don't have to go back and look at their skirts together from the last post]
Hope to get at least one more project done for KCWC! I'd better hop to it!