2011 was a great sewing year looking back:
- made a queen size quilt
- two new patterns, go anywhere bag and 241 tote
- lots of fun tutorials: madras tote, sunburst pillow, boys wallet, quick tee, fabric tray, child’s messenger bag to name a few
- fun ringo pie quilt block challenges
- a little collecting and re-decorating
- getting more comfortable drafting my own clothing patterns
Thanks for joining with me on this journey, it has been one I never expected traveling, but have found so much joy along the way.
I’m very thankful for all my friends and everyone who stops by this space, here’s to 2012!