feeling a little Christmas-y?

Although I haven’t done any Christmas crafting or sewing yet, I thought I’d share my Christmas type tutorials here again if you’re getting in that Christmas groove.  Who knows, maybe you’re already done with your Christmas crafting?  After all, there’s only 18 days before Christmas…

And just for fun, a little Christmas pinterest inspiration never hurt anyone…
                                                                     Source: nanacompany.typepad.com via Gail on Pinterest

Source: creaturecomfortsblog.com via Gretel on Pinterest

Source: weheartit.com via Kari on Pinterest

Thanks for reading everyone, I will be making something new soon, I’ve taken a long break, longer that I ever though I would or could. So it’ll be nice to get back into the swing of making. Your comments, support, and friendships mean so much to me.  Thank you.

, ,

21 Responses to feeling a little Christmas-y?

1. Krista 12.07.2011 at 12:16 pm #

Anna, hope you are doing well! Have been thinking of you. I love your advent calendar. I need to bookmark it for like September. Perhaps then I’d have it done in time!

2. Pamela Nees 12.07.2011 at 12:47 pm #

Hope all is going well for you. Christmas and all the holidays bring their own stress, never mind adding any other kind. Praying for you~

3. Cindy 12.07.2011 at 12:53 pm #

Has pinterest been eating into your I could sew time also. I made your advent calender this year and I really love it. Thanks for the great tutorial. Best Wishes Cindy

4. QuiltyGirl 12.07.2011 at 12:54 pm #

I repinned the cute puppy carrier that you added to pinterest. ;)
    I’m trying to work at lightning speed to get a ton done, of course….
    I hope you have a fabulous holiday with your girls, you’ve been on my mind and in my prayers. :)

5. Sarah - Red Gingham 12.07.2011 at 1:43 pm #

I hope you are happy again. Or at least a bit happier. We are still thinking of you.

Love those pictures! I saw the pretty cookie garland yesterday, we all need one of those.

6. Jenny 12.07.2011 at 2:09 pm #

Oh my goodness, is it really only 18 days? Yikes! These are all beautiful, Anna. :)

7. Jeni 12.07.2011 at 2:46 pm #

Mmm, Christmas crafting! I hope I can squeeze in a little more before it’s too late! I need to make two more stockings!

8. Mary G 12.07.2011 at 2:56 pm #

Sending well wishes your way! I just finished the Simplicity skirt sew along! Thanks for all the new tips and techniques, and now I have a new skirt for my Christmas parties.

9. Katy Cameron 12.07.2011 at 3:57 pm #

Fab collection, thanks for sharing :o)

10. kristin 12.07.2011 at 6:49 pm #

i’ve always loved those snowflake pillows of yours! take care, anna – thinking of you often.

11. gail 12.07.2011 at 7:07 pm #

hope you’re having a peaceful december…i’ve been thinking about you!

12. Maureen Cracknell Handmade 12.07.2011 at 7:53 pm #

My Christmas crafting is on hold until I finish up my orders — these are all such lovely projects!! I especially love that Sugar Plum garland!!

Wishing you all the best!! Maureen

13. Miranda 12.07.2011 at 9:46 pm #

It doesn’t sound like much time when you say “18 days” makes me feel like I better get it in gear! I like to fool myself by saying 3 weeks, that sounds longer :) Glad to know you’ll be getting back into it. I’ve been checking your blog and thinking about you guys. I hope that things are looking up for you.

14. Erin 12.07.2011 at 10:23 pm #

you’re still in my thoughts Anna! Lovely photos…Love the advent :)

15. Delia 12.07.2011 at 11:34 pm #

Such beautiful Christmas eye candy. :) I still love that fabric you used for your advent calendar.

16. sonja 12.08.2011 at 9:37 am #

Wonderful Pictures, wonderful Ideas, wonderful Blog…
    Sonja

17. CMc 12.08.2011 at 10:16 am #

Nothing to do, but pick yourself up, dust off your heart, and move!

I like seeing “oldies but goodies”… because they are NEW to me!
    Chris

18. girls skirts 12.08.2011 at 10:22 am #

I agree that for sometime we have to consider those things.

19. sewtakeahike 12.10.2011 at 8:39 am #

Anna,
    Thank you for always inspiring and encouraging!! I am so blessed to call you friend.
    xo,
    Penny

20. quirky granola girl 12.12.2011 at 9:58 am #

done with holiday crafting/gifts?! you are so funny! i pinned that adorable felt garland, too.

sending you a hug, my dear.

21. amy 12.15.2011 at 3:37 pm #

Love love love that stocking… it has the most adorable shape. I hope you’re doing well this holiday season… xo amy