couldn’t get enough miscellany

Noodlehead   couldnt get enough miscellany sewing quilting

Okay, so I finished my swoon quilt.  It’s off to the quilter and hopefully back to me in about 3 weeks.  I cannot wait!  Whew, talk about time consuming, but I know it’ll be totally worth it.

Noodlehead   couldnt get enough miscellany sewing quilting

So I have lots of bits and pieces of miscellany leftovers.  Sometimes after using certain fabrics in projects I get sick of them, but not these.  I just love the colors and the collection is just really refreshing.  Cloud 9 has been doing an amazing job of getting some pretty fabulous designers.

Noodlehead   couldnt get enough miscellany sewing quilting

I’ve been itching to sew something smallish.  These potholders/mug rug/whatever you want to use them for were so fun.  I loved quilting them, seems like it’s been a while since I’ve quilted something.

Noodlehead   couldnt get enough miscellany sewing quilting

Anyway, they were fun to make, but I have about 1 billion more scraps to use up.  oh well!  See you back here Saturday for a fun tutorial (plus I did a video)!!!

, ,

14 Responses to couldn’t get enough miscellany

1. regan 02.02.2012 at 11:55 am #

These are sweet little mug rugs! Love the wild patterns together! Yay!

2. Liz @ LivingMySweetLife 02.02.2012 at 11:57 am #

Really pretty! I love small projects. :) ii can’t wait t see your tutorial!

3. Sew Much Ado 02.02.2012 at 12:00 pm #

Those are so sweet :). Doesn’t it feel so good to use up scraps? I need to do more of that!

4. Darcy 02.02.2012 at 12:14 pm #

oooh! I can’t wait to see your Swoon quilt all done – haven’t started that pattern yet but love it so much and I’m sure your is going to be awesome. Mug rugs are so fun and love the quilting you did on them :-)

5. beth lehman 02.02.2012 at 12:16 pm #

oh, my. after seeing your stack of miscellaney, i just had to get some. (and fabric.com had a little saley sale!!) it is just awesome!

6. **nicke... 02.02.2012 at 12:20 pm #

oh a video! yay! and i am very excited to see your swoon finished!

7. Maureen Cracknell Handmade 02.02.2012 at 12:20 pm #

Very pretty! I love miscellaney too, although I haven’t cut into mine yet. I can’t wait to see that quilt!!

8. {Leila}Where the Orchids Grow 02.02.2012 at 3:50 pm #

ooh a video can’t wait!
    I am looking forward to seeing your Swoon quilted!

9. Rachel Hauser 02.02.2012 at 8:27 pm #

Very cute, Anna! I’m not sick of this collection either. Looking forward to seeing your quilt!!!

10. Rachel 02.02.2012 at 8:57 pm #

You’re done! You’re done! I can’t wait to see the co posted quilt. I have 6 blocks sewn. What quilting design did you choose? I’m weighing my options, trying to decide…

I love the fabric too. And the mug rugs are a sweet way to use up the scraps :-)

11. Rachel 02.02.2012 at 8:59 pm #

“co posted quilt”? Stupid auto correct. I’m not even sure what I was trying to type there…

12. Inspire Me Heather 02.04.2012 at 8:10 am #

Aw, too cute! You are very talented – they’re gorgeous!

13. Tara 02.04.2012 at 11:55 am #

The miscellany is to die for. it all looks so great together. I could definitely enjoy having some things laying about that are made from it! like you said : refreshing!

14. luvinthemommyhood 02.06.2012 at 3:39 pm #

gorgeous! love how they turned out! You always have the best fabric combos my dear :)