I'll just start out by saying that this is the worst fabric I've ever purchased. It feels like a cross between a dryer sheet and static-y polyester. I had pre-washed it and dried it, so I though it was going to be okay, haha. Once I started cutting the pieces it was super fraying. Yuck. Don't worry, I know it was my own choice, I was drawn in by the $3 a yard price tag and that it sort of reminded me of a Nani Iro print, but the similarities ended there.
I chugged through it, too stubborn to stop. Even the size 9 needle (which is pretty darn small) tore small holes as I tried to backstitch.
So here's the finished top, I love the pattern (by Wiksten, no doubt you've seen it made by just about everyone). Tried doing short sleeves which is really nice for summer. I had originally wanted to do some gathers and a bound hem on it, but forgot to add any extra room for the gathers, so I ended up simply hemming the sleeves after I shortened them.
So that's about all for now. Hope you have a great rest of the week! I'm working on a couple patterns right now, crazy, since I usually like to stick to one thing at a time. Just too excited about them both right now and figured I'd better get going before I lose my momentum. ♥