coming up

Just thought I’d pop in today to tell you that I’ve got a few posts coming up at the end of the week.  I’m going to keep it all secretive, but as a hint, one is festive and the other is yummy.  So there.

There’s been really good estate sale action going on around here lately.  I may or may not have bought too much and then sold it on craigslist.  Here’s a couple Arabia Finel bowls my mom actually picked up for me at one of the sales.  Love them! I think I might have almost all the more popular designs of these bowls, maybe I’ll get a shot of them all together one of these days.

I’ve also gotten the decorating itch again and started work on my sewing room/play room.  Here’s a tiny preview, and I got those cute chairs for $5 a piece at an estate sale a couple months ago, the girls love them.

That’s all for now, see you later this week. ♥

13 Responses to coming up

1. Jeni 11.13.2012 at 10:22 am #

You may want to hide those when I visit later this week!! ;)

2. António Jesus Batalha 11.13.2012 at 10:24 am #

Meu nome é António Batalha, estive a ver e ler algumas coisas de seu blog, achei-o muito bom, e espero vir aqui mais vezes. Meu desejo é que continue a fazer o seu melhor, dando-nos boas mensagens.
    Tenho um blog Peregrino e servo, se desejar visitar ia deixar-me muito honrado.
    Ps. Se desejar seguir meu blog será uma honra ter voce entre meus amigos virtuais,mas gostaria que não se sinta constrangido a seguir, mas faça-o apenas se desejar, decerto irei retribuir com muito prazer. Siga de forma que possa encontrar o seu blog.
    Deixo a minha benção e muita paz e saúde.

3. LEPÄÄVÄ ESTEETIKKO 11.13.2012 at 11:00 am #

I’m so jealous about all those bowls. I live in the homeland of Finel and these are not easy to find for a reasonable price. That yellow one is so lovely!

4. Jane@Buzzmills 11.13.2012 at 12:44 pm #

oh my!! i love your little nook! and those chairs…i totally just got chairs very similar to them this past weekend, not quite the deal as you…at an antique store/barn sale, but…they too motivated me to change up my kiddos crafting space! :)

5. Rachel at Stitched in Color 11.13.2012 at 1:08 pm #

Mmm… good teaser!

6. kristin 11.13.2012 at 1:44 pm #

Oh I love your little nook, cute chairs too! You’re a thrifting queen. I swear the midwest is better than the NW for that kind of stuff, though I do tend to find vintage globes pretty often. ;) Can’t wait for your posts later this week!

7. meg 11.13.2012 at 2:41 pm #

I bet your girls spend hours there. I know I would!

8. Complete Kitchens Colorado 11.13.2012 at 3:30 pm #

We have that exact bowl with the brown print. Love it!

9. Darcy 11.13.2012 at 3:47 pm #

I’m pretty sure that I love everything you collect! Wish we had more good estate sales around here (or that I lived close enough to take advantage of your craigslist bounty). Oh and I did a post today with the awesome donut cookbook :-)

10. **nicke... 11.13.2012 at 4:48 pm #

i scored at an estate sale recently. the decorating bug has bitten me also… lots of ideas going around my little head. love those little chairs and i can’t believe only $5!

11. kq 11.13.2012 at 6:05 pm #

omg anna, i was JUST drooling over all the arabia finel bowls this weekend. sean’s favorite is the brown one you just added to your collection. love them all. such a fun coincidence to see your post! good find martha. xo kerri

12. Delia 11.14.2012 at 2:35 am #

Great finds! I’m excited for your posts too. ;)

13. Jenny 11.15.2012 at 3:21 pm #

I LOLed at “may or may not have bought too much and then sold it on craigslist.” :)