2012 and a 33 things winner

It was a fun year! Lots of new tutorials, a couple of patterns,  Here’s to 2012 and things to come in 2013!
It’s fun to look back on 2011 and 2010.
The winner of the giveaway was Chelsea V.! She said: “Happy birthday! You look AMAZING! Thanks for your great blog and awesome tutorials…I did the 14″ zipper pouch w/ flat bottoms for my three best girlfriends and they love them! “

ps.  Thank you to everyone who entered and it’s so fun to hear from you!  :)

9 Responses to 2012 and a 33 things winner

1. Katy Cameron 01.01.2013 at 7:32 pm #

Gorgeous makes for the year :o) Happy new year!

2. Mimi 01.01.2013 at 7:43 pm #

Anna, You are an amazing, talented, creative artist. You never end to amaze me with your creativity. It is fun to go to your blog and see what you are up to and your latest creations.

3. Chelsea V. 01.01.2013 at 8:39 pm #

Thanks again, so exciting that I won! Like I said…I NEVER, EVER win anything!

4. Stone Cottage Adventures 01.01.2013 at 10:38 pm #

Congratulations, Chelsea! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

5. gail 01.02.2013 at 12:50 am #

you are such an inspiration, anna. such beautiful creations! happy new year! xo

6. kristin 01.02.2013 at 2:33 am #

yours is one of my very favorite blogs, anna. beautiful creations in 2012 and i hope you have a fantastic 2013! take care.

7. Sarina La Torre 01.02.2013 at 9:30 am #

Can’t wait to see what you bring us in the new year!

8. Joanna 01.03.2013 at 6:39 am #

I followed your travel toilet bag tutorial for my nieces for Christmas, so they can use it when they spend a night at a friend’s. They loved it! I added a piece of cloth on the inside of the flap so they can pack some bangles or elastics too. Thanks for the tutorial!!

9. Delia 01.09.2013 at 1:48 pm #

You are the best Anna. What a lovely year and I MUST make that triangle quilt. I have never had the desire to quilt, but you make me want to try. :)