I'm happy to share my latest pattern with you today: the Divided Basket Pattern. I was really excited after your response to the baskets I had made just before Christmas.
This is a really versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for diaper storage, filling with gifts, knitting projects, and anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all your friends, I promise.
You can see my baskets in action:
Basket for Baby
Another Basket another Baby
Bathroom Divided Basket + Washcloths
The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket with two options
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
In the pattern you'll find:
- step-by-step instructions with full color photos
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric **2/3 yard if using 44" wide fabric or directional print
- 1/2 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) for accent pieces
- 1 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- 1 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (optional)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles (optional)
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 13.5"wide, 7.5" deep, 10.5" tall including handles (7.5" tall without)By purchasing this pattern, I also give you (the purchaser of this pattern) the rights to sell Divided Baskets made using this pattern (on a home based scale). Additional information regarding the license to sell is included in the pattern. This is an 18 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs.
This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check your email address listed in your PayPal profile, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download this file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without the addition of a special download app.
If you choose PayPal's e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent. You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout. Please download the pattern to your computer for future use.