I’m happy to share my latest pattern with you today: the Divided Basket Pattern. I was really excited after your response to the baskets I had made just before Christmas.
This is a really versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It’s great for diaper storage, filling with gifts, knitting projects, and anything else you can dream up! You’ll want to make one for all your friends, I promise.
The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket with two options
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
- step-by-step instructions with full color photos
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric **2/3 yard if using 44″ wide fabric or directional print
- 1/2 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) for accent pieces
- 1 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- 1 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (optional)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles (optional)
By purchasing this pattern, I also give you (the purchaser of this pattern) the rights to sell Divided Baskets made using this pattern (on a home based scale). Additional information regarding the license to sell is included in the pattern. This is an 18 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs.