I’m so happy to be on the Collage blog tour today! Thanks so much to Carrie of Such Designs and Windham. I’m so happy to be able to sew with this gorgeous prints. They’re just beautiful together and apart. Carrie had the most wonderful sense of style and her fabric really shows it. I especially love that within the text prints are words of encouragement. Who doesn’t need a little encouragement now and then?! It makes it more meaningful and special to me.
When I heard about Collage, I had just finished putting some final details on my newest pattern. [I’m sending it out to my pattern testers shortly and hope to have the pattern for sale by the end of April.] I was super honored to be able to use Collage for this huge tote! The new pattern has lots of opportunities to combine different fabrics and I can’t stop myself from coming up with all sorts of different combinations.
Ok, so here’s a little scoop on the new pattern and then we’ll get to giving away an awesome layer cake (10″ squares) of Collage, yep! Just for you!
It’s a huge tote bag, perfect for dragging all your stuff everywhere, I’m thinking the beach, the pool, the library, the park. It’s perfect.
- a recessed zipper option (and trust me, it’s very easy to install).
- roomy interior pockets
- front pocket with a dash of piping
- cute gusset with side pleats
- Just leave a comment. One entry per person.
- Please leave your email address in your comment. You can leave it in a format like this if you wish: anna [at] gmail [dot] com, it’s up to you though, if you have your email listed in your blogger profile, that works too!
- One winner will be chosen. Open to international entries.
- Giveaway ends Saturday, April 20th.
Collage should be available at your local independent quilt shops and favorite online retailers in July so be sure to ask if they’ll be stocking this lovely line! Oh and be sure to visit Carrie’s blog to see all the other project made with Collage! Thank you Carrie!